0 Shares 1411 Views

4. Chakra Science

February 23, 2018
1411 Views

Career sets the foundation for the success of any individual, it is crucial for the personal growth and development of any person. Though we ourselves make the decision of choosing our career path, often we may find ourselves pondering over thoughts like “Don’t I deserve a better job and designation?” “When will I get my desired job?” Well, success does not come easy to anyone and not everyone can be like Entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk to successfully build their career after withdrawing from a steady job. As a matter of fact, even those with a fat paycheck are sometimes dissatisfied with their career for some or the other reasons. The reason could be anything. You may have an overly demanding boss with unrealistic expectations. You may have an annoying colleague who simply interrupts you while working. You may be working in an office with a very negative ambiance that simply makes you restless and difficult to concentrate.

So how can you deal with the obstructions that are coming in the way of your dreams? Why is it so difficult to crack that interview for your desired job or get the promotion you deserve in your job even after giving your 100%? The truth lies in the subtle energies that you surround yourself with. Did you know? An individual derives 66.66% of energy from home and the remaining 33.33% of energy from the workplace. For instance: If the prevailing energy in the house/ workplace is negative then you may not be able to concentrate well in the training period which will eventually impact your performance at work. Suppose, if you are attending an interview where the ambiance is negative then you will not have a positive outlook towards the company and will not feel motivated to join that company nor perform well in the interview.

Fortunately, Saral Jobs Vastu Solution can help you escape from the dark halo of energy around you by enhancing the prevalent aura with the combined application of Direction Science, Structure Science, Energy Science and Chakra Science. The “Vishudh Chakra” or “Throat Chakra” in your body is responsible for the way you communicate your thoughts through spoken words, thus, it plays a significant role in your Career. With the help of Chakra Science, you can energize this Chakra and convey your ideas, vision and objectives more clearly to others. Similarly, every Chakra in your body has a particular significance and by following Direction Science, Structure Science and Energy Science, your Chakras will be energized, thus improving your overall health.

For a successful Career, a person needs to have a balance in the physical, mental and emotional well-being so as to tackle the various challenges head-on. By adopting Saral Jobs Vastu Solution in your home and workplace, you can further boost your strengths and overcome your weaknesses for a stable and satisfying career. As a popular quote by professional surfer Bethany Hamilton goes, “Courage does not mean you don’t get afraid, Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” The Chakras in a human body are the primary source which drives the ambition of a person and lays the groundwork for success. So go ahead and make a notable difference in your Career with the balancing and healing techniques of Chakra Science.

You may be interested

Job Search Made Easy For Freshers
Career Guidance
310 views
Career Guidance
310 views

Job Search Made Easy For Freshers

Saral Jobs - June 26, 2018

Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job? Ditch the conventional methods of buying the local newspaper and going through the job classifieds, opt for the…

How To Love Your First Job?
Career Guidance
207 views
Career Guidance
207 views

How To Love Your First Job?

Saral Jobs - June 26, 2018

No matter what, everyone has a tough time in their first job. Sometimes it's because of the work pressure & sometimes due to lack of knowledge. But, the…

How To Look For A First Job?
Career Guidance
174 views
Career Guidance
174 views

How To Look For A First Job?

Saral Jobs - June 26, 2018

Are you looking for your first job? This task isn’t as daunting as it sounds. You need to prepare yourself for a job search correctly. Gathering information,…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Most from this category